Amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amicus

Amicus is a friendly, active Alliance guild on The Maelstrom server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application- 70 Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burden 7

Application- 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Application- 70 Warrior   Application- 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:12 pm

•Character Name: Burden
•Class: Warrior
•Race: Draenei
•Talent build: 5/0/56 (full prot +5 parry% in arms)
•Age/gender: 17 Male
•Link to your armorypage :

•Level of English: 10
•How active are you (1-10): 7/8 (depends on Work)
•Willingness to re-spec due to guild needs (yes/no): Yes
•Profession skills and levels: 264 Blacksmithing / 335 Mining
•First aid skill: 375

•Previous guilds: Knights of the Shrubbery
•The reasons of leaving previous guilds: It was more a friends guild and not really activaly raiding and i got bored of doign nothing
•People who can be a reference for you in Amicus: havent seen the Members list so
•People who can be a reference for you in the realm: ... hmm no one special know alot of people tho

•You want to join the guild, because: Sum1 told me you were lookin for tanks so i thought i'd give it a try
•The guild should recruit you, because: I play quite much and i enjoy to play talk alot and go for sumthin if asked

•You understand and accept that a virtual organisation cannot be managed with full democracy, thus you are willing to accept Guild Master and/or Officer decisions on conflicts and move on (yes/no): Yes Smile
Back to top Go down
antidotia

antidotia

Application- 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: REPLY REGARDING APPLICATION   Application- 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:11 am

I have read the application and I also have instanced with you with my main many times. You are a good person. I think you will like it in Amicus and be an strong asset to our guild. Please /whisper me or another guildmember for admitance into the guild.
Back to top Go down

Application- 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1