Amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amicus

Amicus is a friendly, active Alliance guild on The Maelstrom server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Jerki 70 rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jerki

Application - Jerki 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jerki 70 rogue   Application - Jerki 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:10 am

•Character Name: Jerki
•Class: Rogue
•Race: Human
•Talent build: 17/44/0
•Age/gender: 15/male
•Link to your armorypage: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Maelstrom&n=Jerki

•Level of English: on a scale of 1 to 10: 9
•How active are you (1-10): i quitted for a while and i just started again today so can't really answer yet but before i quitted let's say 8
•Willingness to re-spec due to guild needs (yes/no): yes
•Profession skills and levels: mining: 111 blacksmithing: 88
•First aid skill: 375

•Previous guilds: keeping it hardcore, endarchy
•The reasons of leaving previous guilds: keeping it hardcore fell apart and endarchy i was in when i quitted and fell apart too
•People who can be a reference for you in Amicus: tovenaartje
•People who can be a reference for you in the realm: tovenaartje and alot of other people

•You want to join the guild, because: tovenaartje is in it
•The guild should recruit you, because: i like to join and someone told me you guys start karazhan too and i think i'm a good dpser

•You understand and accept that a virtual organisation cannot be managed with full democracy, thus you are willing to accept Guild Master and/or Officer decisions on conflicts and move on (yes/no): yes
Back to top Go down
Siouxsie

Siouxsie

Application - Jerki 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Jerki 70 rogue   Application - Jerki 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 5:30 pm

Gosh your skills could do with some work hehe. ANYWAY befor I comment further I see you are in a guild I wonder if you are still interested?
Back to top Go down
http://sexysiouxsie.spaces.live.com/

Application - Jerki 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1