Amicus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amicus

Amicus is a friendly, active Alliance guild on The Maelstrom server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application- Impurvious

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Application- Impurvious Empty
PostSubject: Application- Impurvious   Application- Impurvious Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 pm

TOPIC WAS MOVED HERE BY ADMIN AS WAS POSTED IN THE INCORRECT AREA.

Character Name:impurvious
•Class:paladin
•Race:human
•Talent build:retribution
•Age/gender:15/male
•Link to your armorypage : [Circle's Stalwart Helmet] [Pendant of Battle-Lust] [Jade Warrior Pauldrons] [Perfectly Balanced Cape] [Light-Touched Breastplate] [Lightforge Bracers] [Libram of Wracking] [Defender's Gauntlets] [Tenacious Defender] [Unyielding Leggings of the Soldier] [Ironsole Clompers] [Circlet of the Victor] [Amaan's Signet] [Insignia of the Alliance] [Hypnotist's Watch]

•Level of English:10
•How active are you (1-10):10
•Willingness to re-spec due to guild needs (yes/no):yes
•Profession skills and levels:mining 129 /blacksmithing 100
•First aid skill:188

•Previous guilds:dare ,twilight ,force of the aliance
•The reasons of leaving previous guilds:no people active
•People who can be a reference for you in Amicus:Siouxsie
•People who can be a reference for you in the realm:ciraxis ,rackage ,rougelf ,cenicerda aceq ,aminta.....

•You want to join the guild, because:all guilds are inactive and this one is the best active guild
•The guild should recruit you, because: i play great and soon will have better gear and always active

•You understand and accept that a virtual organisation cannot be managed with full democracy, thus you are willing to accept Guild Master and/or Officer decisions on conflicts and move on (yes/no): yes
Back to top Go down
https://amicus.forumotion.com
Siouxsie

Siouxsie

PostSubject: Re: Application- Impurvious   Application- Impurvious Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:06 pm

Ok I have a few issues here...

1) You registered on the forum with a name other than that of your character
2)A list of your gear isnot a link to your armory page (Your armory page can be forund on the official wow website)We use armory so we can see your level as much as anything if you are below 70 as you may level after applying.
3) I am not now nor can I be your referance as I dont know you. I just gave u the address when you requested it.

BUT bar the above 'issues' if you could please just answer the following questions Im sure all will be fine:

What level are you:
Is this your main:

Hope to see a repply soon and you ingame at some point Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sexysiouxsie.spaces.live.com/
Robrecht

Robrecht

PostSubject: Re: Application- Impurvious   Application- Impurvious Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:44 am

Admin wrote:
TOPIC WAS MOVED HERE BY ADMIN AS WAS POSTED IN THE INCORRECT AREA.
•Previous guilds:dare ,twilight ,force of the aliance
•The reasons of leaving previous guilds:no people active

no people active in FoA? that doesnt seem logical! that guild has 500 members, i was in it for a week and even at 01h there were 10 people online...
Back to top Go down
antidotia

antidotia

PostSubject: Foa   Application- Impurvious Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:39 am

Hehe..Well as a former FOA'er I can see that highlvls would find the guild "inactive". And even if they have many members they seldom do things together. I did the stuff mostly with all the ones that left to make Amicus.

I know some of the referancepersons and will talk to them Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Impurvious   Application- Impurvious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application- Impurvious
Page 1 of 1